iMaven Pty Ltd is committed to collecting only the minimum of personal information from you so as to be able to provide you with the best possible customer service experience and comply with our legal obligations, in particular the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
iMaven Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of the website https://imaven.com.au/ and any related mobile application.
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
“Personal information” is information that we collect that may be used to identify you, and includes:
- your name, addresses, telephone number or email address, credit card or financial information or other information that we may require you to provide when registering an account with us or otherwise using the Services.
- additional information that we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
We also collect information that is usually non-personally identifiable, including but not limited to: geo-location information, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing our website, page access times and referring website address.
This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are using the Services.
Why do we collect personal information?
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- collect or make payment for our Services;
- provide and improve our Services;
- to provide you with a personalised experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like);
- to contact you about your account and our Services;
- to provide you customer service;
- to provide you with personalised advertising and marketing,
- to confirm compliance with our Terms by you; and
- to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
How do we store your information?
We store your personal information on servers operated by our third party providers, which may be stored anywhere in the world.
We ensure that our storage providers are strictly compliant with GDPR and follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party (other than our third party storage providers) without your permission and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
We will require all computers that store your information to be kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access with strict secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access.
Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We will explicitly ask you when we need the information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. You can update the personal information that you give us at any time by contacting us.
When do we disclose your personal information?
Under no circumstances will we sell your personal information to third parties for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- to third party payment providers that we may use from time to time to detect, mitigate and investigate potential fraud or security breaches and facilitate the expedient processing of payments when you pay using a payment processor.
Only the minimum personal information required to achieve these purposes will be disclosed.
What rights do you have with regard to personal information we hold?
- The right to access – You have the right to request us to provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website, prevent fraud and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
What about the information you share with other parties?
This may include but is not limited to, payment facilitators, content upload or download service providers and other users. Such third parties may have their own privacy policies and methods of collecting and using your data that may need to be considered before you choose to share information with them.